L. C. Tiffany Blue Favrile Art Glass Bowl 1917 is in perfect condition, rare
According to Louis Comfort Tiffany. Favrile glass is distinguished by brilliant or deeply toned colors, usually iridescent like the wings of certain American butterflies, the necks of pigeons and peacocks, the wing covers of various beetles. ThIs LCT-Tiffany Art Glass piece has been in our collection for years, IS very rare and only seen in museums. The large "Blue Wonder" is incredible, considered the finest LCT Blue Bowl, ever seen. Drop dead gorgeous, no chips, cracks, flaws, all marks, #'s sig. Bowl is 4.5 Tall by 5.75 in Diameter. # On bowl is: 5442 L = 1917. Black glass plinth NOT included. Tiffany Blue Favrile Art Glass Bowl 1917 is in perfect condition, rare" is in sale since Thursday, July 6, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\North American\Tiffany".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Featured Refinements: Tiffany Favrile
- Style: Art Nouveau # 5442 L = 1917
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: LCT on ALL
- Object Type: Huge 4.5 tall by 5.75 wide LCT Blue Bowl
- Color: Blue Iridescent Bright
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Favrile
- Subject/Theme: BEAUTIFUL BIG BLUE BOWL!
- Brand: Tiffany & Co.